Where our hidden shame meets God’s unfathomable grace . . .
Confessions of a Good Christian Girl
You already know the women you’ll meet in this book. They may sit beside you in the pew . . . or work with you in the church kitchen . . . or move your heart from a speaker’s podium. They all been saved. They all love the Lord. And yet . . .
· One struggles with suicidal despair.
· Another is involved with adultery, pornography, or a same-sex attraction.
· Another endures regular beatings—or worse—by someone who claims to love her.
· Another is divorced . . . or thinking about it.
· This one drinks secretly or “doctor shops for pain pills”
· That one wrestles with depression or bipolar disorder.
· And many others feel they can never be thin enough, beautiful enough, successful enough . . . or Christian enough to be loved or accepted.
They’re all good Christian girls who have been broken by sin—their own and others.
They all needed the honest, life-giving truth at the heart of this book.